There is a new challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges this week which has been set by Starla.
She would like to see you incorporate some stitching into your card which can be real or fake.
I used the Bee Bounty digi which is available to purchase HERE
in the Floral section at the Happileigh Scrappin' Store.
For my creation I started with a sketch from The Pixie Cottage for the layout and as I had already coloured the image in with Promarkers I set to work choosing papers to go with it. The image has a second layer added to the bee (complete with little smile) and to the centre flower, both mounted on 3D foam. Gold Stickles glitter glue has been added to the centre flowers. The base paper is a glittered one from the Penny Lane pad by My Minds Eye. The floral paper is by Papermania. The image has been matted onto card and faux stitches have been added with a fine black liner pen. I have added a Flora Doodles flower complete with the centre, a sequin ribbon and the sentiment is a digi from Gingerloft
Please pop on over to see the lovely creations my Happi Sisters have added. There are lots of lovely cards to feast your eyes upon.
Remember, for our challenges you don't need to use a Happileigh Scrappin' image but if you do your entry counts twice and with freebies available here it is easy to use one of Leigh's fabulous digis.
At the Happileigh Scrappin' Store Leigh is having a Spring sale.
We would love to see lots of entries in this challenge. Leigh gives away her lovely digis to the top 3 so it is well worth entering and me and the DT love to see your creations, so come on over to
Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges to join the fun.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in alphabetical order):-
- 2 Sisters Challenge #39 – Garden Theme
- Crafty Creations #118 - Anything Goes
- Creative Belli Challenge #117 - something beginning with S (sequin ribbon, old bellies are Flora Doodles flowers)
- Creative Inspirations #59 – Glitz & Bling
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #142 - In the Garden
- Delightful Challenges - Flowers
- Dutch Dare #112 - Winged Things
- Fresh Brewed Designs #46 - Bees & Flowers
- Karen's Doodles - Bold & Bright
- Little Claire Designs #7 - Sparkle
- Paperplay #19 - Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties #153 - Texture (lots of 3D elements)
- Penny's Paper Crafty #53 - Anything Goes
- Pixie Cottage #69 - Sketch for Layout
- Prairie Fairy #52- For the girls
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #24 - Anything goes
- Sew Many Cards #53 - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Sparkle & Shine (glitter & sequin ribbon)
- Stamps R Us #21 - Use something Digi
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes
- Stampavie & More - Ribbons