My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 19 May 2011

Skater Boy


Phew, I am a bit close to the wire with this one! Paul's Grandad is very ill in hospital at the moment and we have been to visit him a few times this week and what with one things and another I only got this image coloured in tonight, visited Grandad and then made this card when I got home. I really didn't want to miss out on next weeks fabulous digi from Faith at Designed 2 Delight, I'm getting quite addicted to getting the next one in the progressive freebie challenge over at Delightful Inspiration.

The image is decoupaged in 4 layers, layer 1 base, layer 2 tshirt, layer 3 head and layer 4 cap. I have used blue colours throughout. The image is colured with Promarkers, the papers are the Up Up and Away First Edition pad by Dovecraft. I used a nestie die to cut the image out and the mat underneath. I used the latest at Cards & Things for the layout. The buttons are Papermania and the sentiment is recycled from a shop bought card.

I would Like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order) :-

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

dstandard said...

Adorable card - love your background! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Art by Andy Bauer said...

So cute. I love that digi. And I love the blues! Great job!
Andy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Brilliant boys card Mandy.

Hugs Jane x

Jane said...

Mandy! Only 4 challenges entered...you're slipping girlfriend...I'm gonna beat you...MWHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fab card by the way xxx

Sheri said...

Love this little guy! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, love the cool little image. Different shades of blue look great.

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

Vivi Martínez said...

Oh! What a cute image... perfect for a boy's birthday!
I like the 3 buttons (circles)and the shades of blue.
Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Vivi

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So Super Cute! I love the adorable image! I love the colors and your coloring job on the little guy! Great job incorporating the 3 circles! Thanks for sharing this with us at Birthday Sundaes!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is a great card Mandy. Love all the work you've put into it even though you've been short of time. Hope Paul's Grandad is on the mend. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

Debbie said...

Such an adorable little boy card ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Fiona said...

fabulous card...love the layout and perfect colours for a little boy!! THanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week.

Fi
x

Sarah said...

Awwww, such a cute boy card, love the blue shades you've used. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge x

KarenB said...

Hi Mandy, I've been seeing this cute image all over blogland this week - and I just love the colours you used!! Thanks for playing at CRAFT Challenge :)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Super sweet card x
Thanks for joining in with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Carolina said...

Great card. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week :-)

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful boys card. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge. Hugs Michele x

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cute boy card! Love all the blues! :)

Kendra said...

Great paper piecing, and I love the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!