Over at OSAAT we have a new challenge for you today and it is to Bling it On!
For this Challenge One Stop Card Crafts are offering the lucky winner
a £10 voucher for their store.
And that's not all, Digi's With Attitude are offering 3 digis of your choice to one lucky winner too.
If you don't already subscribe to the Stitchy Bear Newsletter I would suggest that you sign up as there are some fabulous images given away as freebies and you will always be kept up to date with the latest image news.
In the spotlight this week is the one and only Panda Bear Designs who has some gorgeous papers in the store.
While you are there don't forget that for the Month of May we have a store collab with the theme of Father's Day & Sports which is free with a $10 purchase.
For my card this week I have used a fabulous digi called Thank You Butterfly by Toucan Scraps which is available from the store HERE
Now me, I love a bit of bling. Any excuse to use gems and glitter and I'm your girl and we have lots of both on this card :) I used a sketch from House that Stamps Built for the layout. The glittery background paper is from My Minds Eye Penny Lane collection. I have layered scraps of purple cardstock over one another, embossing the top layer and distressing with a darker purple ink. The trim is a ribbon of little white plastic flowers with diamante gem centres, it is so pretty and twinkly :)
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto black card. I have used 3d foam to raise it off the card and added diamante gem centres. Last but not least is a beautiful glittery butterfly that is made from a feather.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :-
- 2 Sisters #40 - Use a digi
- Anything Goes #41 - 3 in a row (Distressing, flowers & Embossing)
- CES Challenges #37 - At least 3 different embellishments
- Crafts 4 Eternity R#20 - Flowers, ribbon, bling
- Crafty Creations #119 - Recipe
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Bling
- Digi Doodle #59 - Embossing
- Fairy Knoll #51 - Flowers
- House That Stamps Built M1811 - Sketch for Layout
- I Did It Creations #56 - Anything Goes (Toucan Scraps image)
- Jules Crafty Snippets #20 - Card with paper scraps (no new paper has been cut for this card!!)
- Lexi's Creations #40 - Spots & Stripes (embossed spots & spots on backing paper)
- Little Claire Designs #7 - Sparkle
- Paper Play #20 - Sparkle Galore
- Paper Pretties #154 - Include Flowers
- Paper Shelter #14 - Distressing
- Papertake Weekly - Use something Floral (backing paper, flower trim, flowers on digi)
- Penny's Paper Crafty #53 - Anything Goes
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #24 - Anything goes with a ribbon or trim
- Ribbon Girls #8 - Pink & Lilac
- Shelly's Images TTT - Show is What You've Got
- Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle & Shine
- Speedy The Cat's Friend #56 - Tone on Tone plus 3d Foam
- There's Magic in The Air - Embossing
- Totally Papercrafts #67 - Anything but a square card
- Truly Scrumptious #57 - Anything Goes