My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 15 July 2007

I'm back off my Holidays :(

Came back off my holidays on Tuesday 10th but only got on my computer yesterday after a bit of drama at home and doing the washing !

Crete was absolutely gorgeous. The sun rose at about 6.15am and set at 8.30pm and in between it was clear blue skies, no clouds at all and very very hot. Paul has burnt his back swimming in the sea but that is now healing up fairly well. I have gone a nice shade of brown even wearing factor 30 and 40 which I am most surprised about. The photos are still on the camera but I will get some put on here asap.

So I think it is fair to say I have holiday blues as the weather is awful here, Paul's not been well, the neighbours are causing problems with parking the car and I just want to be back in Crete !

No comments: