The challenge this week is with a romance theme. I am one soppy old romantic and love Valentines Day so this was an easy one for me to do :)
I used last week's sketch # 150 from CPS for the layout and was initially inspired to incorporate the packaging from some Papermania spotty buttons that I had bought to make a shaker card by adding some red heart confetti and silver chunky glitter.
The heart paper is an old HOTP one.The red paper and letters are from a freebie paper pack from a magazine. The Forever Friends bear is a sticker mounted onto card and cut out. The flowers are various Primas layered together with a silver beadcap and a spotty brad on a Sizzix diecut corner.
I used the swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder to the shaker panels, both outside and sanded back and inside and added a little red ink to the dots.
I have also incorporated the following challenges into this card :-
- Color Chef Challenge #35 - Black Red, Grey & White
- CPS #150 - Sketch Layout
- Caardvarks - Use colour Red & Hearts
- Pollycraft #32 -Fire & Ice (hope black is allowed too)
- Practical Scrappers - Patterned Paper
- A Spoonful of Sugar #87 - Lots of Layering
- Crafty Creations #51 - Valentines or Love
- Creative Belli Challenge #83 - Hearts
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #34 - Red
- Crafty Catz #16 - Love
- Allsorts #36 - Hearts & Flowers
- One Stop Craft Challenge #64 - Love & Kisses
- Rainbow Lady #87 - Fur (on FF bear)
- 365 Cards Day 210 - Use the sanding technique on your card (black spotty panel)
- Chocoholics Forum Challenge - Twilight colour theme Red, White & Black