I've started the new year off with a bang and I've made a card already....yippee.
This card fulfils the challenges as below
- The Pink Elephant #47 - Choice of 2 sketches
- Cards for Men #2 - Use the theme 'New'
- Little Paper Shop #48 - Colours of light blue, Navy and silver
- 365 Cards Day 188 - Use a flock texture
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #1 - New
- Daring Cardmakers - New beginnings
- Paperplay #46 - New Beginnings
- 3 Clovers Thursday #45 - Celebration
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #71 - Celebration
- Charisma Cardz - Celebration
- Secret Crafter #64 - New Beginnings
- Rosie Dee's #61 - Open Theme
- Creative card Crew #41 - Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft #72 - Anything Goes
- By The Cute & Girly - New
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge #84 - New
The base card is a metallic silver and I have cut a mat in a navy blue sparkle cardstock. The papers are from Heidi Swapp and it is the first time I have brought myself to cut into it. The birdie ribbon in the centre was cut from a flocked sheet, it feels lovely just like Fuzzy Felt when I was a kid :) The circular pram is a cardstock sticker with the addition of a birdie rub-on. This is matted onto more of the navy card and mounted on 3D foam. The sentiment are stickers from a co-ordinated sticker set.
I've gone off the boil in combining challenges for the last few months and I'm going to try and make a concerted effort to do more challenges again. I really enjoyed doing this for some months last year and I felt it gave me more focus in making cards for specific reasons. I start level 2 of my college course next week so hopefully I'll be able to fit more crafting into my schedule and be more disciplined with myself instead of vegging out in front of the TV when I'm tired.