My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 12 May 2008

Double Challenge Card

Now, I'm not usually too good at this sort of thing but I have made a card that satisfies 2 different challenges !

Over on Just Bex there is a Challenge Week and so far there have been loads of lovely challenges to get our mojo's stimulated. This is the card I have made for the Zest Appeal challenge which asked for a flower, ribbon, scallop and bling in zesty colours.

Another forum I visit has also got some challenges and this is in the Bright & Beautiful category.

The card is a Let's Make Cards one, paper is a freebie from a magazine, ribbon is Anita's, flower is HOTP, bling is freebies. Glitter butterflies and leaf sequin from stash. The tag is a printable scrapbook freebie, I have no idea who the author is as I printed it out last year and didn't use them !!

Love this brighter weather, it makes it so much easier to make brighter projects as your state of mind is sunnier in general.

No comments: