This card incorporates 6 challenges, details as follows :-
- 365 Cards Day 133 - Inspired by bubbles
- The Sweetest Thing SSSC #25 for the layout
- Pile It On - 3 different embellishments (ribbon, flowers, bling, glitter glue, stickers, card sentiment)
- Creative Belli Challenge #69 - Texture (velvet ribbon)
- Creative Inspirations #16 - Gems (bling in flower centre)
- Raspberry Ribbons - Circles (paper & bubbles)
The paper is from a large Rob & Bob pack that I got off QVC a long time ago. It is one of my favourites and as soon as I saw the challenge details on 365 Cards today I knew I wanted to use this paper. The stamped image and the ribbon/flower have been re-used from a RAK card that I got from one of my forum buddies about 2 years ago. I had been keeping the card as it was too nice to throw away and I am glad I have been able to re-use some of the elements.
The card sentiment is from Craftworks Cards and the stick on lettering is from MAMBI.