My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 8 November 2009

365 Cards Day 34

The challenge for day 34 at 365 Cards was to make the dominant shape on the card an oval.

Now, I am ashamed to admit this but the central teddy bear image is a freebie digital image I printed out 2 years ago with the intention of making into a card for my Mother In Law. I'd cut it out and put a border of glitter glue all around the edge and then hadn't actually used it on a card as I'd not got round to making it !

I was determined to use it for her card this year, she loves teddy bears and I know she'll really like it.

The base card is an A4 sheet of dark green textured card. The patterned paper is from K & Co. The image is mounted on 3d foam. The ribbon is from my stash and I am so proud of my bow, it is one of the most perfect I have ever tied :) The sentiment is a sticker from a DCWV QVC 3 sets of drawers kit and was matted onto gold card and raised up on 3D foam.

No comments: