My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 14 June 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 23


It's challenge number 23 over at Crafty Cardmakers and we want to see a card made for a man.

The card I made for this challenge was to celebrate the 65th Birthday of a special friend. I have used the Hampstead range of papers by Papermania, cut mats using Nestabilities dies and used a new embossing folder by Indentz, distressed the text and inked over the top and around the edges with a Tim Holtz distressed ink pad.

The decoupage is a Forever Friends bear which has several layers. The chipboard numbers have stickles glue added for a bit of bling and the sentiment was recycled from an old greeting card. As the recipient is a gardener for his living I have used FF stickers inside to make it more personalised.

I don't tend to make as many cards for men as I do ladies so I'm very much looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your lovely creations. I hope you will join us in this challenge.

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun - great colours and the bears are so cute :o) Lisa x

Wishcraft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I love those Hampstead papers Mandy, and I love your card. There is an award for you over on my blog. xxx

Eiglas said...

Your friend will love this super card Mandy!
Lovely!
Hugs
Ei
x