My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Blog Hop Winner at Sassy Studio Designs

My sciatica is playing up at the moment and I'm not getting much sleep so I'm making the most of it when I drop off. Had a little nap for a couple of hours this morning and imagine my surprise when I checked my email on my Iphone and I've won the prize in the Sassy Studio Designs blog hop that I took part in a couple of days ago.

I can't believe my luck lately. I've won more challenges and blog hops in the last couple of months than I have in the whole time I have been entering challenges :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Mandy, it doesn't look as though your luck has run out just either as you have been chosen to receive our little gift from Challenge #10 at Let's Craft and Create.

Could you please email me your address.

Take care,
Mandy