My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 21 April 2011

Blog Candy at Wuvie's Whimseys



Bonna of Kelley's Kids Digi Stamps has some blog candy on her site Wuvie's Whimsies. Details of the blog candy are below :-

Hello and Welcome to the first Kelley Kid’s Blog Candy Contest!

This is my first Blog Candy, and totally new to me.
I just learned a few days ago what Blog Candy was!
So I am going to start out slowly and see how it goes.

OK, so my first Blog Candy I am going to offer a $10.00 gift certificate for Kelley Kid’s Digi Stamps.
It can be used at the Stitchy Bear Stamp Store for any of the Kelley Kid’s Stamps.

THE RULES TO WIN:
Now, the rules are very, very simple……..
1. If you are not already, become a follower! ( I so love new friends)
2. Add a comment on the linky and make sure you include your NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS in case you win!
3. If you’d be so kind as to spread the word about my Kelley Kid’s Blog Candy on your facebook or blog, I’d so very much appreciate it! Don’t forget, the more NEW followers I receive, the quicker we get to the giveaway, so you can help by spreading the word! Here’s the Blog Candy Button for you to share.




So hop on over to Wuvie's Whimseys and pop your name down. You've got to be in it to win it!

1 comment:

Bonna Kelley said...

Mandy, you are such a sweety!
Thank you!!