My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 19 September 2011

DT Call at Crafty Cardmakers



Having been on the Design Team for Crafty Cardmakers for over 2 years I feel it is time for me to hang my hat up and move on to pastures new.

This was the 1st design team I was on and will always hold a special place in my heart. I have grown as a cardmaker and crafter and hope I have inspired others. I will always be grateful to Vixykins for giving me my first break and helping my confidence grow.

Lin has now taken over the running of the challenges and is holding a DT call.

If anyone is interested in taking part in a great challenge blog please pop over to this post at Crafty Cardmakers for the details. 

I have truly enjoyed my time on the team, 'met' some fabulous crafters and wish everyone good luck for the future.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Mandy, thanks for highlighting this.

You will be sorely missed. I hope that your 'pastures new' will bring you lots of joy.

Lin xx

Andrea said...

Very great card - wonderful color and motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41