My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 28 December 2012

Recycled Candle


Whenever someone sends me a card I like to try and recycle some of the elements if possible. I also have friends who save card fronts for me so I can re-use anything from them.

This card was made using the image topper & sentiment from a recycled card married up with some papers from my stash. It allows me to do a creative re-make, do my little bit for the environment and breathe new life into old bits and pieces.

Materials Used in this card are as follows:-

Card Size – A6
Image – Recycled so Unknown
Paper – Both magazine freebies
Tools – Fiskars hole punch, 3d foam,
Techniques - Punching
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-

5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Brilliant recycling! I never think of doing that... and I really should I think that's what I will do when I'm about to toss the generic cards away.

Migdalia said...

A very Pretty Card!Love Recycling!
Would love for you to join us at http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia
PDE DT

Hazel said...

Another lovely card for my CHNC challenge 104 using a recycled element x

Anonymous said...

Great card and I love that you recycled parts from old cards. I do the same thing.
Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty
Tammy DT

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card, well done for recycling so much.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x