My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 1 June 2013

Ladybug Friends Digital Card


It’s time for Challenge #8 at Imagine That! Digis by Kris and if you took part in the last challenge you will have received the Ladybug Friends pack.

My previous post showcase a card I made with the outline images but when I saw the coloured version and the pretty papers I was immediately inspired to have a play and made a digital card.

  

I use a graphics programme called Xara and started with a black square. I them layered the Red and Black polka dots paper onto it. I used the Ladybugs on Green on a matted black layer. The image is inside a digi frame and the sentiment is matter on a black rectangle. It was really quick to create and just such fun to do. I left it as a digital file as I was only having a play but it would be so easy to create your card on screen with so many layers but then print it out and you have made yourself a multi-layered card in just one layer of printing.


Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – 6” Square DIGICARD
Paper – Blossoms n Bugs Digi Paper Pack from Bella’s Boutique

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-



2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a cute sweet card Mandy.I love the bright colours and the papers are gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just love this. Another great card from this set. If I wasn't so crazy busy, I'd definitely jump on board this progressive train. There are always awesome images to work with.

Hugs,
Lisa