My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Thomas The Tank Engine

I have been commissioned to make a birthday card for a 2 year old who is mad about Thomas The Tank Engine and decided I wanted to do some sort of decoupage card and was expecting to make my own from layering an image but I was pleasantly surprised to find this by doing a Google search. It cane up with this fantastic image from a website called www.dltk-kids.com

I printed it out on photo paper so it was nice and shiny and the colours are very vibrant. I used silver peel off stickers to add the name and age and the Happy Birthday sentiment is a vellum sticker. The image is built up with 3d foam upto 5 layers.

The only trouble with using photo paper is that you only get one chance withe the peel-offs and I am not particularly happy with the spacing on the name, but I am sure his parents will love it. It's probably just me wanting to be perfect !

1 comment:

rubberdubber said...

THat's a great card and thanks for the link, I shall use it for my 2 year old's next birthday.