My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 10 June 2007

Welcome Home Paul

My beloved husband has been to Newquay since Friday morning and is coming home tomorrow.

I really have missed him - even his snoring and it will be purgatory at work all day until I can run home and see him.

He asked me if I was going to make him a card Bless !

I used some Penny Black rubber stamps that I bought off a seller on Ebay in the USA as they were so much cheaper than over here even with the shipping charges. I however have not used them before but recently did some stamped images in a forum swap and did some extra for me to colour in which I did whilst watching the Canadian F1 Grand Prix. I was so proud when Lewis Hamilton came 1st. He really is an amazing driver.

The backing papers and tag were from HOTP Earth Tones Creative Pack, the ribbons and brad are Papermania and the ikkle house is a punch. Teddies have been cut out and raised on 3d foam pads.

No comments: