My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 November 2007

Been to Hobbycrafts at the NEC

I went to the NEC today all on my own !

It was only the 2nd time I have driven on the motorway and the 1st on my own and I really enjoyed it. Having the Sat Nav makes a massive difference as I can concentrate on my driving more as I don't need to worry about maps or anything. However there was a traffic jam on the M42 for about 20 minutes and we came to a standstill. I couldn't believe I had to stop the car on a motorway. It was a bit weird to say the least doing stop start, stop start in 1st gear. It was like reliving driving into Birmingham city centre for the 1st time yesterday - the traffic was appalling....

I was very good buying wise. I renewed my subscription to Crafts Beautiful magazine and got a great storage tote and loads of goodies, wicked gift loads of stuff I can use in it. I also ended up with 4 of their goodie bags and got absolutely loads of freebies from them.

Picked up some bargains in the way of ribbons, A4 plastic storage boxes, Penny Black stickers and some Papermania bits and pieces.

Got some nice stuff from Debbie Moore, some beautiful little acetate images and some deep embossing powder. Also got some large Heidi Swapp flowers and a couple of bits from the Craftwork Cards stall.

I couldn't believe how much it cost to park though £8 !!!! And how big are those car parks ? I was a wee bit worried that I wouldn't be able to find the car so had used a couple of things as landmarks and they led me straight back to my car. I was well chuffed !

No comments: