My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Martha Stewart Doily Punch

One of the very talented ladies who makes cards using the 2 Sketches 4 You sketches is Dawny P. Whilst looking at samples made for the relevant sketch I happened upon this card and thought the border punch was lovely.

I asked Dawn where I could get one and she sent me a lovely email with some links. I was fortunate to get one from a USA seller on Ebay but was really worried as I'd asked for it to be despatched to my work address and of course they have gone bump. It had been despatched on the 21st so there was nothing the seller could do to intercept it or change the address or anything.

So, imagine my surprise when I got home from work and it was poking through my letterbox. I was amazed it was still there to be honest as we live on a main road and I would have thought it would have been stolen. I have never been so happy to have an item sent to the wrong address !

I have had a little play with it tonight and it punches beautifully. I can't wait to use it properly.

Thank you Dawny P

2 comments:

Dawny P said...

You are most welcome Mandy. It is rather yummy isnt it!! And yes, it punches like a dream. Problem is that it is very addictive cos it does make everything look so nice and I think I am going to have to be surgically removed from mine!!! Let me klnow when you post smehtign you made so I can have a nosey :) Hugs Dawny P xxxx

Dawny P said...

ooops, just noticed the typos - sorry!!!