My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 2 November 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Joke Bonus Sketch x 2

I have made these 2 cards using Joke's Bonus Sketch on 2 Sketches 4 You.

As I was cutting the patterned papers up I figured I may as well make a second card at the same time.

The text based paper is from the Dove craft Winter Wonderland pack, the tiny snowflake one is from LMC.

For the 1st card I used a glittered chipboard shape from the DCWV dwawer set from QVC. I layered a metal snowflake charm on it from Papermania and a large gem in the centre from Paperchase.

The second card was made using a Papermania flower, a Prima flower, a blue snowflake charm, a white snowflake brad and a small gem all from Papermania.

I edged the cards with a small Versamark ink pad to define the edges.

3 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Cool card. Like the icy feel. Kimx

Unknown said...

wow Mandy you are a sketch Rock Star - these are beautiful. I love how they are a set :) I think Joke is going to loooove what you did with her sketch. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Joke said...

Thank you for making my sketch. I love your cards. I think it's a great way to use up some scraps. Gonna use this too!


Joke.