My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 7 January 2009

RIP Beverley Todd

Upon going though a tremendous amount of email on my return I was very, very sad to learn that Beverley was suddenly taken ill on 23rd December and died the following day.

I did not personally know Beverley but we stalked a lot of the same card sketch sites and I was aware of her fab cards and inspired by her creativity.

She will be greatly missed by the crafty community and I know her passing has affected a lot of people, myself included.

Death is never a good thing, but it is a great leveller and makes you look at yourself and your own life. It has made me tremendously grateful for the life I have and made me think long and hard about my happiness and personal fulfilment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was lovely, Mandy, thank you.

I will probably end up being anon. I cannot work these things usually.

Beverley's father.