My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 1 July 2013

Imagine That #10 Hedgehog Friends

  
It’s the 1st of the month and time for Challenge #10 at Imagine That! Digis by Kris and if you took part in the last challenge you will have received the Hedgehog Friends outline pack which has 4 images with 3 different sentiments.


Pop over to the store to see this image and all the other amazing sets. This set is also available as a coloured option.


* * * * * * * *
If you saw the last card I made using the Hedgehog Greetings pack you will know that I have a friend who runs a hedgehog sanctuary from her home. At the moment she is looking after 9 babies and between them they need 53 feeds per day. She asked me to make some thankyou cards for the people who make donations to her and I have used these images to make another couple for her. I do plan to make a lot more for her as my way of donating to her. I may also have asked if I can cuddle a baby hedgehog or two J

As I will be mass producing them I have used the colour images of the Hedgie Boy and Hedgie Girl and printed them onto matte photo paper. They have a slight sheen to them and the colours have printed out so well. I flipped the little boy around so they are both facing the same way. These are matted onto scraps of cardstock from my ‘go to here first’ scraps box. There are no embellishments to keep bulk and postage costs down. As much as much as I love adding bling etc it is not cost effective for a non profit organisation that is run on donations.

The cards have been made using the same background paper. I was very lucky to have recently won 5 sheets of this in 12” x 12” size so they will make quite a few cards. I have used up scraps of papers from the Woodland Friends paper pack by Docrafts. I made the girl hedgie more feminine with a punched border. To finish off I have added one of the sentiments from the digi pack.

* * * * * * * *
I do hope you will join in with our challenge. Progressive freebies are so much fun and a great way up building up your digi collection too. Pop over to our blog and see what the rest of the DT have made. They are very inspiring and you won’t be disappointed J

Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A6
Image & Sentiment – Hedgehog Friends from Imagine That 
Paper – Woodland Friends by Docrafts
Tools – Fiskars Treading Water punch
Techniques – Punching

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-



No comments: