My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 22 July 2013

Imagine That Skipper's Pocket


It’s Flashback time at Imagine That! and today I bring you a card made using an older design from the store.

I have used the image Skipper’s Pocket. You get both the outline image and the coloured version in the same pack.


I also used the matching digi papers Frog In My Pocket


And a sentiment from Hedgie Friends 


I used the 2 digi papers to crate my base element and then added the plain jeans pocket over the papers. This was then printed onto glossy photo paper and it really has excellent print quality.

I used the pocket with flowers and printed onto my normal digi paper, I wanted it to create a layered effect, almost like a patch pocket that Skipper would be peeking out from. I coloured with Promarkers, cut it out and mounted with 3d foam.

I added embellishments in the form of gems and pearls and then the sentiment has faux stitches on it to emulate the stitching on the jeans.

Please pop along to the blog to see the other projects my team mates have done. They really are very talented and Kris’ amazing designs makes it so easy to be creative.


Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A6
Image – Skipper’s Pocket from Imagine That!
Sentiment – Hedgie Friends from Imagine That!
Embellishments – assorted gems and pearls

1 comment:

Cards by Sharyn said...

Great card Mandy. Such a happy and fun card.