Anyone who knows me knows I adore pigs. Kris from Imagine That had a little competition on Facebook last year as she had designed this cute piggy Christmas Tree and asked us to suggest some sentiments to go with it. If your’s was chosen then you had a set for free. I came up with “forget the ham, eat turkey” and it was one that was chosen to go into the pack. I was delighted as it is a very cute image and of course it is piggies. I mean just look at the curly tail on the one in the middle, totally cute J
I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The card blank is a bright pink and the green plaid paper is from a DCWV stack.
I coloured this before Christmas but ran out of time to make a card with it. I am very fortunate that we have a farm with a farm shop only a couple of miles up the road. I have bought all my meat from there over the past year and have a nice relationship with the butchers. I promised the guys I would make them a special Christmas card this year and I am sure they will love it.
Thankyou to Kris for the opportunity to win this lovely image pack J
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A5
Digi Image & Sentiment – Hogs & Kisses from Imagine That!
Paper – DCWV Christmas Stack
Tools – Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Techniques – Digi stamping
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- 12 Months of Christmas – Christmas Cards
- ABC Christmas Challenge – B is for bare Minimum Embellishments
- Christmas Cards All Year Round – Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenge - #10 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #161 Trees
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Monthly Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - January
- Make It Monday – #175 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations – Anything Goes
- My Perfect Life – Week 2 Festive
- Paper Nest Dolls – #2 Anything Goes
- Pile It On – #3 Wood (Trunk of tree)
- Stempelsonne - #107 Animals or pets