Over at Imagine That there is a Progressive Freebie challenge every month. Having been on the Design Team I can certainly vouch for Kris’ wonderful images and it has been lovely to have a play with this adorable cutie as well as get another Christmas card made J Thanks Kris for giving the set away to play with this month.
The image is Jenn & Friends and had been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I added some glossy accents to the eyes and some stickles glitter glue to the snow.
The card base has been made from a lovely cardstock which has an iridescent shimmer to it. I added some starry patterned cardstock from Craftwork Cards and some silver lame ribbon from my stash.
The sentiment is from the same digipack. Who can resist a hot cup of cocoa in winter eh?
If you don’t already participate in Kris’s challenges you don’t know what you are missing. There will be a new one starting tomorrow so why don’t you head on over there……
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A6
Paper – Craftwork Cards
Tools – Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Embellishments – Glossy Accents, stickles glitter glue, ribbon
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Christmas Cards All Year Round – Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #161 Trees
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Monthly Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - January
- DDD's 12 Months of Christmas – Christmas Cards
- Imagine That! Digis by Kris – January Progressive Freebie
- My Sheri Crafts - #125 Use a Digi
- Open-Minded Crafting - # Warmth (food or clothing)
- Paper Creators Crafts - #19 Anything Goes
- Stamp & Create – Winter Wonderland
- Totally Gorjuss – #220 Furtastic
- Treasured Times - #10 Anything Goes