We have a new challenge for you today at AI Factory and this week we have a Double Time Challenge. We would like to see you use two of the same thing on your card.
We are featuring the Ella At Peace digistamp today which is only $3. If you fancy using her too hop on over to the store here to purchase this heavenly little image and take a peek at the other designs too in the store.
Now for the details of my card. I have used a sketch from Outlawz for the layout. I printed out an extra layer of the lotus flower image so I create depth and cover it using a Zig pen with Glamour Dust glitter. The image is coloured with Promarkers and I used a Nestabilities die to crate a scalloped frame around the edge of it.
The card has been covered using an embossed and glitter spotted paper by My Minds Eye. Following the sketch guidelines I have added a gorgeous blue and purple lace along the leading edge of the card and I added a thin silver braid just inside this. I used a scrap of striped green & purple paper from the same pad to add some interest, punching with a Martha Stewart Doiley punch. I added some purple spotty ribbon around this.
The sentiment is a freebie from Paulette at Create With TLC If you don't already subscribe to her website I would STRONGLY recommend that you do. She is the most generous blogger in the whole of blogland and gives away so many freebies. She also runs little competitions and gives away lots of extras in the store emails. Please, please do yourself a favour and sign up. Tell her that Made by Mandy sent you :) (p.s. I am not affiliated to the store in any way, just a very happy customer who wants to help spread the luuurve!) I have cut the sentiment out using a Nestie frame and added some faux stitching with a fine liner. I used some small pieces of ribbon underneath to add a bit of contrast.
My 'double' is the use of 2 flower ensembles made from Flora Doodles, opened out silver bead caps and some glitter brads.
To enter this week's challenge visit the AI Factory Challenge Blog where you will see the full rules and details. If you play along with us and upload your image you could win this week's image.
You are not required to use an AI Factory image to enter, but there are some great freebies available here in the freebies section of the store. You will need to link up your entry before midnight EST on Wednesday July 13th. If you use an online gallery Such as AiF, PCP or SCS then please tag your entry with the challenge code AIF088 so we can see all your cards in one place. Whilst you are at our challenge site please take a look at the rest of the DT's wonderful creations.
I look forward to seeing your entries in our challenge and Good Luck !
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size - A5
Sketch - Outlawz SC0706
Image - Ella At Peace by AI Factory
Sentiment - Create With TLC
Paper - My Minds Eye Penny Lane collection
Embellishments - Glitter, Flora Doodles flower, silver beadcaps, Papermania glitter brads, spotty ribbon, silver braid, lace
Tools - 2 sets Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Doily punch, Promarkers
Techniques - decoupage,
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :
- Allsorts #110 - Free & Easy
- A Spoonful of Sugar #159 - Sewing real or fake
- Aud's Sentiments #32 - At least 2 words in sentiment
- Bizzy Becs - Borders & Frames
- Challenge Up Your Life #47 - 1 Die, 1 lace, 1 brad
- Charisma Cardz #27 - All about Flowers
- Clearly Inspired Challenge #31 - Punches and Dies
- Crafty Ann's Challenge #44 - Just Because
- Craft Your Passion #65 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Challenges - Flowers
- Creative Sketches CS4OS - Anything Goes
- Creative Stamp Friends #28 - Dots
- Cupcake Craftroom - Polka Dots
- Cutie Sunday #144 - Lace
- Deep Ocean Challenge #3 - Cards
- Digi's With Attitude #32 - Anything Goes
- Digital Tuesday #118 - Bling It Up
- Do It With Digis #14 - Spots & Stripes
- Fresh Brewed Designs Monthly - 2 DP, 2 shapes (square, rectangle, circle) & 2 bellies
- Fun With Shapes & More #83 - Lilac & Rose Pink
- House of Gilli #11 - Sparkle
- Iris's Spot #20 - Layers
- Jaq-Inks Challenge #12 - Die cuts and texture (flowers, lace, paper)
- KB Cute Monday #20 - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
- Mami Doodles #29 - Heavy Metal (brads & bead caps)
- One Crazy Stamper - 1 image, 2 DP, 3 bellis
- Ooh La La Creations #83 - Summer Flowers
- Outlawz SC0706 - Sketch for Layout
- Paper Shelter #21 - Dots
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Pile It On #27 - Time To Relax
- Scrappy Frogs - Use Flowers
- Sentimental Sunday #62 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamps & Show - Some stitching real or fake
- Stampavie & More #146 - More than 3 layers
- Stamp Something - Digi Day
- Stamps R Us - There Was A little girl who.... was calm & relaxed
- There She Goes #114 - Glitter & Glitz
- Totally Papercrafts - Bingo (brads, flowers, ribbon)
- Try It On Tuesday - Flower Power