My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Di Hickman April #4 Guest Designer Card

The latest sketch on Di Hickman's blog is well balanced and I wanted to make something colourful which would cheer someone up.

I have had this sentiment by R. Penn as a digital download for sometime and have not used it before but think it is great for a RAK card. I used a Sakura glitter pen to colour the flower and draw the wiggly line on the sentiment.

The paper is HOTP, the ribbons, rub ons and brad are Papermania and the flowers are Prima daisies (which I would like in every colour please !)

The design team cards are really bright this week for the most part so hopefully that is a sign of mojo's returning now the days are getting brighter :)

It will be my last week as a guest designer next week. I have really enjoyed my stint and hope I will get a chance to do something similar in the future.

1 comment:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

This is fabulous and I love your blog. Di Hickman is great and an inspiration.
By the way I have tagged you
check my blog her for info
http://jenny-anydots.blogspot.com/