My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 26 April 2008

I've Been Tagged !

By Jenny

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?

Oh my god, I would never think of a question like this ! I have and am changing so much as a person I would have no idea who could portray that. Probably someone like Julia Roberts who is an actress I admire and has proven over the years how much she has changed too.

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?

My favourite celebrity to spend time on a desert island would be survival expert Ray Mears. He would ensure that I would always have something to eat and would be safe. He would build a nice hut and would know everything about the local wildlife and fauna. I saw him do a talk at the Birmingham Town Hall and he was absolutely fascinating, but also very humble.

The worst one would be Amy Winehouse. I weas one of the unfortunate people who saw her in concert at The NIA in Birmingham in October. She didn't come on stage until 9.45pm and she was absolutely pickled. Staggering all over the place and getting upset all the time because of her husband. I totally dislike the persona she has become and think it would do her good to be away from all the outside influences and de-tox. Then hopefully she would go back to being the extremely talented young lady with the fantastic voice that she USED to be.

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?

My rotatrim edgemaster with it's patterned blades

Sissix Big Shot as I can use all manufacturers dies and embossing folders with it.

Patterned paper

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?

I wish I could make something to zap all the sadness and badness in the world away.

5. What are the last three books that you read?

Lose Weight by Alan Carr

A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern

Daddy's Little Girl - Julia Latchem Smith (totally messed me up, brought back a lot of memories and now realise I can't read books like this again!)

6. QVC or create & Craft?

Definitely QVC ! Create and Craft is rubbish and I have NEVER bought anything off there.

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?

Oh No, that is really hard as I love them all. Probably Docrafts as they are the most affordable and their stuff has got sooooo much better over the years.

8. What is your claim to fame?

I did a music keyboard workshop at school with Orbital before they became famous.

I'm passing this on to:

Will have to have a think about it and will add names later

No comments: