My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 13 June 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I have been given an award by Mary at Some Things from Gypsy Rose blog. I am truly honoured as I have only recently 'met' Mary. I gave her a hand after seeing a comment she made on a challenge blog of how to upload cards with a direct link. It just goes to show that if you do something nice for others you will get what you deserve. Thank you Mary, it a truly wonderful of you to think of me :)


Award Rules...
1. Add the logo to your blog;
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award;
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs;
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they have a One Lovely Blog Award!

I am passing this award on to the following...


All the above have lovely blogs, are very special people and wonderful friends :)

Right girls, you get to pass the love too xxx

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Thanks for my Award hun. Very kind of you.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Awe! Mandy thank you so much, again, for this lovely award. You are so thoughtful.
Thanks so much for leading me to 365 Cards, it is a fab blog and is really getting my mojo going. Can't manage the week I am pooped..lol!! but I will keep trying.
Love 'n' hugs
xxxx

Rose said...

How sweet of you to think of me :D thanks!!

Unknown said...

Mandy thank you so much for this award and right back at you about lovely blog, very special person and a wonderful friend!! Now the hard part is nominating 7 other blogs and you have already named 2 of them before me, Maz and Rose hehehe
Hugs
Michelle

LISA said...

Thanks for the award hun xxxx