My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 14 December 2009

Crafty Cardmakers 10th Challenge

It's a sketch challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and as I didn't have a lot of free crafting time on my hands I decided to use it to make my husband Paul's birthday card.

I used the sketch as a layout inspiration for an A5 card. The base was made from an A4 sheet chocolate coloured cardstock with papers from Basic Grey Cupcake pack.

The matted layers were cut using Nestabilities dies. The stamped image is from Lili of the Valley and is the perfect image for my car game mad hubbie's birthday card. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and Sakura pens

The gift parcel in the top corner is a cardstock sticker from the paperpack. The sentiment in the bottom corner is a Letraset rub on and I have added Stickles glue to add some highlights to the patterned paper.

Paul loved his card as he thought the image was perfect for him, it's the little things like that that makes me so happy when I make personal cards.

I've also been able to complete an older 365 Cards challenge for Day 154 which was to incorporate a mode of transportation in your card.

No comments: