My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Last Christmas Card

This is the last Christmas Card I made for our very good friends Garry and Hazel. I used a Kanban concept sheet from a QVC kit and the majority of it was punch out decoupage shapes what have been layered with 3D foam. It's all glittered and lovely, really am impressed with these sheets :)

The card base is an A4 sheet of shimmer cardstock and I have used various snowflake peel offs from Docrafts/Anitas/Papermania. The sentiment panel is also from the sheet.

I have been able to link this up to the challenge for 365 Cards for Day 259 which was to make a card featuring or inspired by snow. Quite apt considering it is snowing in Birmingham at the moment.

2 comments:

Goblinf said...

I've always wondered how people manage to make the QVC kits their own, and now I know, that's a lovely card. The star one's great too.

Hope you had a good Christmas and didn't miss your mum too much.

Julie said...

My Mum made a card using this image and it is so different to yours, great ideas all round. xxx