My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 April 2010

Cheers Big Ears

Last card from the crafty weekend and I've used paper from the free My Minds Eye pad that came with a magazine recently. There have been some great freebies of late and having recently been introduced to MME I love the colours they use and how bright, yet muted they are.

The eleflump is from Creative Cardmaking magazine matted onto a scrap of pinky red paper which has been inked around the edge. The MME paper has been heavily inked and I think it really suits this paper. I have added a cream loopy ribbon from my stash with a blossom, silver bead cap and Card Candy. A nice simple thank you card using a great sentiment and scrummy papers :)

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

You've made some fab cards hun, I love this one - some of my fave papers (they were a great freebie weren't they?!) and love that cute elephant :o) Lisa x

LISA said...

That sentiment made me laugh :0)
great card mate xxx

Juls said...

fun card!! Love the colours!! Hugs Juls

Sarn said...

Cute and colourful! Just like you!