My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 2 April 2010

Sorry, I've been MIA......

I have been a very bad blogger. I've had very little enthusiasm for crafting and when I have made cards I haven't blogged them. I even missed out on making a card for Crafty Cardmakers because I went away for the weekend for an emergency chillout before I went loopy. Work has been hard on me recently and with the bad weather I was just getting more and more down and finding it hard to stay buoyant. I am hoping that I am over the worst and I am able to bounce back and be my normal cheerful self.

I'd been really looking forward to a crafty session with some of my forum buddies and then I really nosedived after that. It took me a while to realise that I'd had something nice to look forward to and that had kept me going mentally and then all of a sudden I didn't have anything to look forward to any more. Now that I have realised this I am making a more concerted effort to book things up and organise weekends and basically enjoy my life more and make it more fun.

So, I've got a lot to catch up on blogwise so there will be a flurry of new posts and I'm hoping to be back to little old me ASAP

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Hi Mandy, it's so good to see you back - I was wondering where you'd gone :o) It's good to take a break sometimes though, hope you feel better for it. Hugs, Lisa x