My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 12 October 2011

WOYWW #123


I took this photo at about 9am this morning, just look at the lovely sunshine coming through the slats of my blind. However the bloody tinternet conspired against me and I couldn't upload it this morning. I had to go run some errands and do shopping and then make bangers and mash for tea, watch a bit of telly and update my Iphone :)

Please note that my desk has been tidied up, it was totally overdue.... I now actually have space to make 'stuff' and all the little tiny white squares from 3D foam have been removed from the floor and will not be trampled through the house by hitching a ride on my fluffy slippers.

On the left just coming into shot you can see a couple of concertina folders which contain various free papers from magazines. On top of this is Paul's old Macbook Pro which I use to watch telly stuff streamed off our media server. I don't mind getting cast off's when it is a purdy computer like this one :)

All my sticky things have been collated together and are on top of my A5 sized Thomson Local which I use as scrap paper for inking on, I just tear a couple of sheets out or I can also just scribble within the book. It was only going in the recycling box so I saved it from certain death.

On my craft mat you will a lovely little package of goodies that came from my friend and Happi Sister Jennifer Scull. It was so nice to have a package all the way from America, I love it when I get happy post like that. Just next to this are lots of pretty images that I coloured yesterday whilst watching TV. I am still suffering with this stubborn cold and it was nice to just chill out and do some colouring all snuggled up in a blankie whilst watching old episodes of CSI. Watch out for said images in upcoming projects, some involving sweeties :)

On the far right you will see a pink box. This has some C6 cardblanks in it and on top was a precarious 'Leaning Tower of Pisa stylee' pile of all the paper pads you can see on my desk. I have spilt these into 6" and 8" square stacks. I would be a compete and utter liar if I was to say these these are the only paper pads I have............

At the back I have a plastic box which contains my most recent scraps. I would be a complete and utter liar if I were to say these are the only scraps I have...........

At the front is a tidy tray with miscellaneous odds and sods that I am using or haven't found a permanent home for.

It's WOYWW  and time to have a nosey at what is on YOUR desk. Come and have a nosey at all the crafters who have joined us over at Julia's Stamping Ground.


8 comments:

Marjo said...

Yummy goodies in the mail are always loads of fun! Your desk looks way better than mine... I have to tidy it up ASAP. lol

Psst I am sewing every chance I get. Have a wonderful WOYWW and hope you start to feeling better.

xoxo Marjo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a very arty shot of your desk this morning - I like it! Looks like you've got lots going on at the moment, makes me feel tired reading it all!!! Pretty jars of flowers at the back - I'm such a magpie...sigh... :) xx

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Pretty sunshine - we had some over here in Coventry until quite late on in the day. Your desk looks most sensible, with an excellent stacking system. How many free stacks are there? I only have a few and find some of them really quite excellent.

Linda said...

I love seeing what is on everyones desk. Mine is a mess right now. I clean it and then one project it is back to a mess.LOL
OK What are bangers and mash? Do you have tea everyday? I do and I got my teapot when I was in London a couple of years ago. What kind of tea do you drink?
Feel better dear.

Jane said...

Well done, like a Womble you've tidied up!! x

Elizabeth said...

Great shot of your desk - love the sun filtering through ... such a rare sight. Love how you appear to have everything within arms reach and admire your total honesty re paper pads and snippets ... so go on, show us the rest if you dare :) Chuckled at the thought of the square bitties hitching a lift on your fluffy slippers. It's the red stuff on glue tape that seems to cling to me forever. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #53

Shoshi said...

Love the light on your table, and it's all very colourful and busy looking. Thanks for your comment on my blog and glad you like the butterfly mirror - in the end that was the only one that sold at the show! Sorry to be so late with this but have been really busy, and then totally exhausted as a result, so have failed miserably with WOYWW this time... Hope to do a bit better this week!

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Nothing better than a crafty package arriving, and new goodies to play with, wish I was as organised, sigh!