My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 14 June 2008

3D Wedding Card

Oops just recently found these photos lurking on a digital camera. Completely forgot I took them !

One of my work colleagues commissioned me to make a wedding card for her friends who were getting married in Jamaica and having a reception when they got back.

The bridesmaids were wearing dark green so I made a dress using a folding template from a magazine and used photos from the website of the hotel they were marrying in.





I made the inside of the card with a pop out heart and put some green paper in the background with peel of gold hearts on it.

The rubber stamp on the box is an Anita's one as are the peel offs used throughout the card.

The bride was amazed when she opened it as she couldn't work out how we had got the photos. Oh the power of the internet.






No comments: