My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 21 June 2008

A Smile in an Envelope

One of the biggest reasons I like to make cards is that I am making a smile in an envelope, and you can't get much more smiley than this !

A forum buddy is going through a rough time at the moment and I made this as a RAK card for her.

The cardblank is LMC (got fed up of typing Let's Make Cards!) the paper is a magazine freebie that's not a bad thickness for a change LOL! Why do the magazines insist on us having free papers printed on magazine paper ? They are rubbish and usually double sided and see through. Sorry..... rant over!

The main panel is made from a sticky template that I bought from Hobbycraft a gazillion years ago which I chalked through. The flowers are Primas and sticky gems from Papermania.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Very cheerful hon!