My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 30 July 2008

60th Birthday Bookatrix

I have been commissioned to make a card for a 60th birthday for one of my work colleagues. They had seen a bookatrix style one that I had done and asked me to make one like that.



She has a family crest and I was aked to encorporate that into it if I could. They have clubbed together and bought her some crystal champagne flutes which have been engraved with the crest.

I was unable to get a decent sized image so couldn't do what I had intended with it so made a small 'badge' which was covered in Ranger Glossy Accents.

Brads are Papermania, star paper is HOTP and the stamped images were from a swap I did with a forum friend ages ago. I used some glass beads and glamour dust to accent the champagne glasses and the images were coloured with H20's

The box lid I decorated by doing a larger version of the shield part of the crest. I pieced papers together and used satin puffed hearts for the emblems. The box is finished with a gold ribbon around the edge.

No comments: