My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 5 July 2008

Steve's Birthday & Di Hickman Challenge June #1

Paul's Sister Jill has been going out with Steve for a couple of years and he has been a fabulous influence on our nephew CJ. I made this birthday card using a Di Hickman template and we gave it to him at a party on Sunday 29th.

It wasn't his birthday until Monday but I was absolutely gutted when it became apparrent that it was his 40th Birthday and I hadn't encorporated it onto the card. Paul said he knew and was surprised it wasn't on my card - I wish he had told me ! Bloody men !

Anyway the glitter cardstock used on the card is DCWV, the glittered S is from a recent DCWV QVC TSV (Phew) The ribbons are Anita's and one from Little Silver Hat. The black panel is accented with liquid pearls and the card banner is from my stash.

Love this design for a man, got a bit of bling on it but sophisticated at the same time.

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

Ohhh I love this card Mandy! Great take on the sketch using a monogram! Love it! TFS!