My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 25 October 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura # 11

This christmas card was based on Laura's latest sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.

I used a sheet of A4 silver mirror card as the base. The patterned papers are a magazine freebie, the darker blue section is accented with Papermania silver peeloffs.

The large snowflake is a tree decoration from Asda last year, they are so delicate I though they would look lovely on a larger sized card.

The sentiment and snowflake circles are glittered rub-ons from Dovecraft.

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful Mandy! I love the silver:)
Laura

SmilynStef said...

Love the blues and silver ... that large snowflake is fabulous.

Sarn said...

Absolutely beautiful x

CLARE said...

Lovely - what a great idea to use tree decorations - I will have to look out for some