My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 31 October 2008

CSAD Designer Card #61

There is another of my cards featured as a Guest Designer over at Card Sketch a Day today.

It is 'Halloween week' but as I don't in any way celebrate Halloween it seemed innapropriate to make that type of card so I made a birthday card with it instead for one of my best friends Hazel.

The patterned card is from a glitter card stack from DCWV.
The image is from Pink Petticoat and coloured in with permanent pens and lots of glitter, the ribbon is a self adhesive Docrafts one.

The sentiment was made by me! I stumbled across a 'Seal Generator' on this website and thought I might be able to make something similar to the rubber stamp designs that are so popular at the moment and this was one of the designs I came up with. I am tremendously pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

And so you should be proud of this card Mandy. It's terrific.