My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 14 April 2013

Imagine That Progressive Freebie


I've come across a new to me Progressive Freebie challenge from Imagine That Digis by Kris Breach and got this fab car image Speeding By which I knew would be perfect with the Racing Rachel image I won from The Stamping Chef recently.

As I was watching the Formula 1 this morning I was colouring both images in. I used the colours from Red Bull as my inspiration. Although I support Lewis Hamilton the team colours are not as vibrant with Mercedes.

Both images are coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and have been fussy cut and mounted onto 3d foam. I used a sheet of A4 card for the base and added some cardstock, the tyre border and sentiment from a Kanban card kit I had as a gift off QVC about 4 years ago.

These all combined together to make a fab card for a man and I find those so hard to do so can see me using these 2 images together again.

Please head over to Imagine That to take part in the next challenge.

Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A5
Paper & Sentiment – Kanban kit from QVC
Sentiment – From stash mounted on gold card
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, 3d foam pads


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-


6 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow, those go perfectly together! Love the bg paper too :) THanks so much Mandy for joining in at Imagine That! Digis by Kris™

Miradormakings said...

Great card and Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4everybody.

Joan x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful colours and card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card - Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Angelique said...

Great card. Love the tiretrack.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful masculine card! I love Formula 1, so this is perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥