My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 13 February 2009

Di Hickman Feb #2 & Forever Friends Love Challenge

This the 4th card I have made for the Docrafts Marie Curie Cancer fund. I have used the latest sketch February #2 over on Di Hickman's blog and adapted it for use on an A6 card.

The backing paper is from the Papermania Scrumptious pack. The heart ribbon style trim was cut from a freebie paper from Crafts Beautiful this month. The Martha Stewart punch edged silver paper is from my stash.

The backing panel of brown card was run through the Cuttlebug Heart Blocks folder. The two little hearts are cut from the leftover ribbon border and I have used little peel offs for the kisses.

The main embellishment is a Forever Friends clear sticker that was adapted a little bit to make it fit the heart shape that was cut using a Fiskars template. The little bow is from my stash, probaby recycled from an old Christmas card.

This card also fits in with the Forever Friends Challenge this week which was love or valentine. As I had already made Paul's Valentine I thought a more generic love card would be a better make for me this time. I think when I showed it to Paul he thought it was his Valentine, I hope he won't be dissappointed with the one I have made him.......

3 comments:

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Mandy and the papers are scrummy. Thanks for joining us at FF :) Donna x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh cute card Mandy!

Julie

Spot-On said...

Very cute! Love all the little touches to this! Thanks for joining in the challenge Mandy! hugs Di.