My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 6 February 2009

Sketch Saturday # 36

Another 1st for me !! Every time I see a sketch on the Sketch Saturday blog I think they are very creative and different and then never get chance to do one !

I have had a go at this weeks sketch # 36. I had a look at the shapes of the image and sentiment boxes and pulled some pre-printed items that I had in my images folder.

The Forever Friends image and the sentiment are digital freebie printables that I have picked up on my travels over the last couple of years. I have no idea who produced them I am afraid.

The ribbons are a selection of HOTP and Brenda Pinnick ones from QVC kits. The backing paper is from the Papermania Forever Friends love pad and I used my Martha Stewart punch for the vellum edging which I lightly inked.

This is the fist time I have used ribbon on this way and it is quite effective. One of my forum buddies showed me a card she had made last weekend and I thought I would have a go with this sketch.

3 comments:

Sherry Wright said...

Love what you've done with the sketches, this one is adorable!

valeriej said...

Wow Mandy, just love your card - it's beautiful and so colourful

Sarn said...

Absolutely terrific. x