My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 13 February 2009

Get Well Soon Forum Challenge

The challenge this week is to make a Get Well Card but it must feature circles. There are loads in this one so I think I've filled the brief and made a nice bright card that would cheer anyone up who was feeling poorly. 

The patterned papers are from DCWV. The flowers are Prima daisies with Papermania gem centres. I used my Nestabilities to cut the scalloped circle, all the rest are cut using a Fiskars template, a DST roll and a little tin! I have a sert of compasses somewhere, do you think I could find them??? Nah of course not.

The rubber stamped butterfly is coloured using Sakura Souffle and glaze pens for the flowers and Marvy Le Plume for the main wing.

The sentiment tag has been adorned with peel off stickers and a small piece of ribbon from a Brenda Pinnick QVC kit.

All the coloured cards used for the mats have been from my scraps. I recently sorted them into colour families and put them into a Papermania concertina organiser and have found I am able to utilize them much more easily as I can now find the colours I need. It's amazing how much more productive I have been as a result of doing this and whilst it was the most boring and tedious of jobs to sort a huge carrier bag full it is really paying dividends now.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely cheerful card.

Becky Stewart said...

oooh that's lovely - fab colours and design
hugs
becky