My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 12 March 2009

365 Day 5 & TECC 58

I have made this thankyou card for a very special friend using the sketch 58 from Taylored Expressions and Day 5's challenge from 365 cards to make a thankyou card that can be easily reproduced.

The cards are preprinted K & Co Amy Butler kit, as is the sentiment panel with rub on wording. The other cardstock and alpha stickers are DCWV. The little flower is a Prima and the gem is Papermania.

This is a completely different card for me as I don't 'do' paisley but I quite like this design as it is a bold colouring. I'm really pleased that I was able to colour match with other items I had in my stash.

I can't wait to meet up at the end of the month, not long to go now :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Mandy, this is so cool - and as usual you are rockin' the challenge combos!