My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 6 March 2009

CSAD #187 & 365 Cards Day 6

Had a really busy week this week getting bsck to normal after having the Lounge, Dining Room and HSL carpets fitted. Have become obsessed with vacuuming the excess bits up and that is just not me! Have put back items and have been giving everything a good clean before it gets put away. It's been 7 weeks since we have watched TV and Paul was desperate to play on his PS3. 

I also needed relaxing time and I have today made a card for the 1st time in over a week! Just not had the chance to and I have missed it so much. I checked out Card Sketch a Day's Friday Friends challenge. Can you believe they are upto sketch 187? It honestly only seems like a few months since Susan started this blog, how on earth she keeps producing such good sketches is beyond me, but I thank her for it. I have also incorporated todays Challenge over at 365 Cards which is a new blog which only started this week. This challenge was to include some bling on your card, well that was an easy one for moi as I love a bit of sparkle me.

Anyhoo, the papers are from the Laura Ashley Contemporary collection from Dovecraft. I used my homemade Nestability style templates to cut the shapes out and inked the edges. The spotty paper was attacked on the corners by the rounder punch and then the hearts, to which I added some Papermania heart gems. The butterflies are punched out using a Anna Griffin punch to which more bling has been added. The sentiment is a DCWV Chipboard sticker and the beaded braid was £1 a metre from Birmingham Rag Market. 

3 comments:

Kristen H said...

This is really sweet. I love your color combo and all of your embellishments. Wonderful card!

Sarn said...

Very feminine . . . lovely x

Vicky said...

This is beautiful! Love the butterflies and that bling is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!