My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Are You Chocolate or Vanilla ?

Just going through my email this morning and there is a little quiz that Mel Hains has stumbled across. She produces some absolutely fabulous Digital Freebies and I am an avid collector as one day I would love to get to grips with scrapbooking both digitally and in paper form.

It's only a small quiz and although I would have immediately said I would have been chocolate this summary does match my character quite well.


You Are Vanilla
You are a delightful, friendly person. You are optimistic about life and people.
You are enthusiastic and energetic. You enjoy everything you do.

You are cooperative and flexible. You get along with people from many walks of life.
You're not a show off. Instead, you're more likely to help other people shine.

Go On, Take the quiz. You know you want to ! LOL

No comments: