My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 31 October 2009

Crafts U Print Competition

This is the card that I have made using a free printable from Crafts U Print for their competition.

I printed it on glossy photo paper and it is supposed to be red, but it has printed out more like a magenta pink. I quite liked the colouring and decided to use it anyway, but to alter the background papers to non-traditional colours.

The design is printed onto glossy photo paper and the sections are mounted onto 3D foam.

The papers are from a DCWV Christmas stack and the 'ribbon' was cut from one of the papers. The sentiment was already printed on the paper.

There is no way this card is good enough to win in the competition but I didn't want to waste the freebie as it would have been unfair to have selected it for me to use and then not to use it at all.

It's also another Christmas Card off my list and I can enter it into the challenge for Day 227 at 365 Cards which was to depict something in motion on your card. I think the snow in the snowglobe fits that bill :)

1 comment:

CAR said...

Neato! Glad to see you persisting with the 365 challenges, Mandy. Always love your cards!