My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 October 2009

Reflex - Clubbin 80's Styleee

Had a fabulous night out last night with my best friend Julie to celebrate her 40th birthday.

We started off the night having a couple of drinks in some bars on Broad Street. I was introduced to flavoured Sambuca. We had a red one which was pomegranate flavour, it was REALLY nice. We also had a green one which was spiced apple but I wasn't so keen on that one. It tasted a bit too much like a mouthwash to me.

We went to Reflex nightclub and it only plays 80's music so we were singing and boogying all night and had a brilliant time. We both love 80's music so much, Depeche Mode is our favourite band and we are going to see them in concert together in December. We even dislike a lot of the same songs and artists. It's quite weird really how similar we are.

There were loads of people invited bit it was a shame as it clashed with a wedding and it ended up being just the 2 of us but we still had a fabulous time. I have only been there once before and I have really enjoyed going both times. My feet are killing me today though with all that dancing :)

It was nice to go out for a change but I think I must be getting old as I'm knackered today .... LOL

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Glad you had a good time Mandy! Sounds like a place I'd LOVE too!