My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 18 October 2009

Featured on Liz Crafts!

Just been going through my inbox and I have been featured on a list of Crafty Blogs in a new section of the site at Liz Crafts which is an online craft store but they have also got a lot more craft links on there and looks like it will get bigger over time. I have actually purchased from this store before as their Stickles glue is only £1.75. They have got loads of bargains on there and card making ideas.

What an honour to be included in something like that, lil ol me !!!

1 comment:

Crafty Cardmakers said...

I get my square envies at Liz Crafts, excellent service and they are exactly the size they state! I'd bought some elsewhere and the envies and cello bags were not the size stated i.e advertised as 6" when they were 5 and 3/4. Liz crafts had the right size to me the next day :)